- March 2018 – Matthias Fekl joins KGA Avocats as a partner
- March 2018 – Copyright – Private copying and professional uses : condemnations of the telephone manufacturers
- February 2018 – Affiliation of posted workers and presumption of validity of A1 certificates : the (only temporary) end of the story
- February 2018 – Employment protection plan : a flexible but hardening case law
- February 2018 – Safety obligation is dead, long live the prevention obligation
KGA’s aim is to provide the very best of its expertise to its clients within their various fields of activity. From the outset, the firm has stood out by demonstrating its competence and know-how in the business and corporate world. But KGA Avocats also boasts the wide variety of its members’ experience, which is as diverse as are the fields of law. The firm’s forte is in identifying the specific needs of its clients so as to offer them tailor-made advice and solutions to all the relevant legal issues arising therefrom.
Atlanta, Georgia – Austin, Texas – Baltimore, Maryland – Brussels, Belgium – Charlotte, North Carolina – Charlottesville, Virginia – Chicago, IllinoisHouston, Texas – Jacksonville, Florida – London, United Kingdom – Los Angeles, California – New York, New York – Norfolk, Virginia – Paris, France – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Raleigh, North Carolina – Richmond, Virginia – Tysons Corner, Virginia – Washington, D.C. – Wilmington, North Carolina Austria – Belgium – Brazil – Bulgaria – Cyprus – Czech Republic – Denmark – England – France, KGA – France, Wenner – Germany – Hong Kong – India – Ireland – Italy – Luxembourg – Mexico – Netherlands – Poland – Romania – Sourh Africa, Spain – Switzerland – Turkey – USU