Attorney at the Paris Bar since 2007
- Office: Paris
- Languages: French, English
- Secretary: François Delaroche: + 33 (0)1 44 95 20 40
- Fax: +33 (0)1 49 53 03 97
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
His most renowned expertise is in intellectual property law, new technologies and IT. His rigour, perseverance, pragmatism and creativity allow him to offer his clients advice and guidance in an international environment on regulatory, contractual and litigation issues.
He also offers advice and intervenes in all litigation issues for start-ups and major French and international companies in areas including healthcare, the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries, fashion, media, entertainment and the Internet.
In addition to his expertise in intellectual property law (trademarks, copyright and domain names), computer contracts, electronic commerce and communications, he also covers the protection of personal data.
He intervenes with other teams in the firm on M&A matters and private equity.
- Intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, domain names, designs, patents)
- Computer contracts
- Electronic communications and commerce
- Personal data
- Company law
- Data processing – IT
- Media – Audiovisual – Press – Publishing – Photography
- Health – Cosmetics
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (Attorney Professional Certificate) 2007
- C.R.F.P.A (Paris 1 – Panthéon la Sorbonne University)
- DESS in Multimedia and computer science law (Paris 2 – Panthéon Assas University)
- Master’s degree in business law (Paris 1 – Panthéon la Sorbonne University)
- French Association of computer and telecommunication law (AFDIT)
- Association of trademark and design law practitioners (APRAM)
- International Trademarks Association (INTA)
- Euro-African Institute of Economic Law (INEADEC)
- Le licenciement fondé sur le port de la barbe est discriminatoire
- Ordonnances de l’article 38 de la Constitution : non, le Conseil constitutionnel ne délivre pas un blanc-seing au gouvernement en matière législative
- A l’heure du « déconfinement », les enjeux juridiques et sociétaux de l’application gouvernementale « STOPCOVID »