- July 2017 – Leaders League Ranking 2017 of the best law firms in France – Capital Investment and Advisors in Capital Innovation
- July 2017 – What Regime Applies to Restricted Stock Units Distributed to French Employees and Executive Officers ?
- July 2017 – The conditions of the introduction of new technologies in the company
KGA’s aim is to provide the very best of its expertise to its clients within their various fields of activity. From the outset, the firm has stood out by demonstrating its competence and know-how in the business and corporate world. But KGA Avocats also boasts the wide variety of its members’ experience, which is as diverse as are the fields of law. The firm’s forte is in identifying the specific needs of its clients so as to offer them tailor-made advice and solutions to all the relevant legal issues arising therefrom.
- Le Conseil d’Etat ferme la vanne des tarifs réglementés du gaz naturel 10 août 2017 Marc Sénac de Monsembernard, Etienne de Castelbajac
- Affaire Groupe Partouche : la Cour de Cassation confirme son appréciation restrictive des cas de coemplois au sein des groupes de sociétés 8 août 2017 Stéphane Bloch, Fabien Crosnier
- Egalité de traitement et plans de sauvegarde de l’emploi successifs 27 juillet 2017 Patrick Berjaud, Marie Van Labeke
- Clause Molière, acte II : validation d’une clause d’interprétariat 18 juillet 2017 Stéphane Bloch, Fabien Crosnier
Atlanta, Georgia – Austin, Texas – Baltimore, Maryland – Brussels, Belgium – Charlotte, North Carolina – Charlottesville, Virginia – Chicago, IllinoisHouston, Texas – Jacksonville, Florida – London, United Kingdom – Los Angeles, California – New York, New York – Norfolk, Virginia – Paris, France – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Raleigh, North Carolina – Richmond, Virginia – Tysons Corner, Virginia – Washington, D.C. – Wilmington, North Carolina Austria – Belgium – Brazil – Bulgaria – Cyprus – Czech Republic – Denmark – England – France, KGA – France, Wenner – Germany – Hong Kong – India – Ireland – Italy – Luxembourg – Mexico – Netherlands – Poland – Romania – Sourh Africa, Spain – Switzerland – Turkey – USU